Taking simple steps to increase our awareness can help prevent accidents and ill health, save money and promote morale.
Some of our Health and Safety courses are accredited however courses can be tailored to suit your business needs.
We offer a range of Health & Safety training courses across the South East of England to suit your business requirements. Injuries, accidents and other avoidable incidents can occur due to lack of knowledge. This can lead to unnecessary lost working days, which is not good for our employees or business finance.
Taking simple steps to increase our Health and Safety awareness can help prevent accidents and ill health, save money and promote morale.
Key figures for Great Britain (2015/16)
- 1.3 million working people suffering from a work-related illness
- 2,515 mesothelioma deaths due to past asbestos exposures (2014)
- 144 workers killed at work
- 72,702 other injuries to employees reported under RIDDOR
- 621,000 injuries occurred at work according to the Labour Force Survey
- 30.4 million working days lost due to work-related illness and workplace injury
- £14.1 billion estimated cost of injuries and ill health from current working conditions (2014/15)